A 4 month coaching supervision programme is specifically designed for:
- Experienced UK Psychosynthesis and transpersonally trained coaches working with individual leaders in public/private/voluntary sector organisations dealing with complex individual/team/organisational issues including system forces as well as personal dilemmas.
- Psychosynthesis and transpersonally trained coaches from other parts of Europe.
There has been an explosion in coaching training over the past 20 years and the Institute has a vital and very successful suite of coaching programmes:
- An MA in Psychosynthesis Coaching
- A new 5DL Coaching Diploma for trained counsellors and psychotherapists. This programme is based on Roger Evans new book 5DL Five Dimensions of Leadership which will be launched in September 2017
- A PG Cert in Psychosynthesis Leadership Coaching for those who want an entry level course and which is aimed at corporates
The consequence of training many coaches at all of these levels is that there is that now there is an urgent need for deeply trained Psychosynthesis/Psychospiritual coaching supervisors.
Programme Dates 2017
- 18th – 19th September
- 11th – 12th October
- 14th – 16th November