This two-year part-time Psychospiritual Supervisor Training is offered to practicing psychotherapists and counsellors which will enable them to work as supervisors from a psychosynthesis perspective with both individuals and groups.
This course has been designed – as recommended by UKCP – as a post-Diploma training for the position of Supervisor.
It enables participants to develop:
- A deep knowledge and supervision skills which will enable psychotherapists and counsellors to hold and work within the context of the Self as the ground of the clients being
- A deep and sustainable knowledgeof the general theory and practice of psychotherapy and counselling so that they are able to supervise trainees and practising professionals either individually or in groups
- An increase understanding of the importance of their own and client’s specific spiritual path and practice as a container for their psychospiritual psychotherapy and counselling
- And enhance their own psychospiritual internal supervisor
The Triphasic Model as a Psychospiritual Context for Supervision | Unpacking the Psychospiritual Supervision Model | Psychotherapy and Counselling supervision – General Principles | Psychospiritual Psychotherapy and Counselling Supervision in Practice
- Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- IPL Diploma and Psychosynthesis Supervision Certificate
- Certificate on completion of year one
- Accreditation on completion of year two
- Accreditation also prepares participants for eligibility for BACP accreditation as a supervisor