14 Albany Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 3QB GB
Originally from the Netherlands I have lived in Scotland since 1984. I have always felt inspired by the arts in all its forms. It informed my early work as an artist-craftsman and continues to be central to my work as a psychotherapist.
For 20 years I worked as a senior manager in mental health where I had a responsibility for policy and service development. I continue to deliver training to staff and management teams as a consultant.
I have been registered with UKCP as a psychotherapist since 2003. For 10 years I was a senior faculty member with the Institute of Psychosynthesis until 2019 and continue to support students completing their MA thesis.
I completed the following training.
- MA Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy validated by Middlesex University
- Diploma Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling
- a Certificate in Psychodynamic supervision with the Scottish Institute of Human Relations
- a Foundation in Group Analysis with the Institute of Group Analysis
My current work in private practice consists of
- individual psychotherapy and counselling
- clinical supervision
- training and consultancy work with organisations