The Institute of Psychosynthesis is registered as Psychosynthesis Research Ltd, a registered company in England (Company no. 01489186). Our registered address is 65A Watford Way, Hendon, London NW4.
This notice describes how Institute of Psychosynthesis uses and protects any information that you give the Institute of Psychosynthesis when you use our website and/or application forms and how we retain and safeguard personal data.
The Institute of Psychosynthesis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Where we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it only will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This notice sets our your individual rights, and in summary these rights include your right to know what data is held about you, how this data is processed and how you can place restrictions on the use of your data.
What information do we collect about you?
Personal information is any information can be used to identify you. So, for example, when you request a prospectus, register for an Open Event and/or apply for our training courses, we need to process your personal information to provide you with our services.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the personal information you give to us in order to provide you with:
- information you have requested (Prospectuses, General queries)
- our services (Open Events, Fundamentals & Training programmes)
Contract – When you enrol onto either the Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis course or any of our training programmes we collect information about you in order to process your application and enrol you on our courses.
How long will we keep you personal information?
Your personal information will not be retained for longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is originally collected:
- Initial enquiries (Prospectuses, Open Events) – not longer than 7 years
- Application forms (Fundamentals, Training) – for as long as is necessary for training purposes, further professional development training and re-accrediation purposes
The law allows you to withdraw your consent to any particular usage of your data at any time, without needing to specify a reason.
If you would like to remove any data we hold about you, please visit our Data Options page.
How will we handle your information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How will we contact you?
Institute of Psychosynthesis will contact you by the communication methods that you have provided. We will not contact you again, if you ask us not to.
If you no longer wish to be contacted or would like to change your contact details, please visit our Data Options page.
Your rights, access to your information and correction
You have the right to:
- Access a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- Object to us processing your personal information
- Restrict us from processing some of your personal information
- Change any aspects of your personal information
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Unsubscribe from our mailing lists
No administration fee will be charged for data access requests, unless the request is deemed to be excessive in nature. Upon successful verification of your identity you are entitled to obtain the following information about your own personal information:
- The purposes of the collection, processing, use and storage of your personal data
- The categories of personal data stored about you
If you would like to access, object to, restrict, change and/or delete any of your personal information, please visit our Data Options page.
Protect yourself and your personal information
To protect yourself when sending us sensitive information, please ensure that you are using devices running supported operating systems that are regularly patched, and incorporate some form of malware protection.
Consent – If you have consented to receive follow-up communication, we would like to:
- Contact you in future about about your training plans
- Send you information about our offerings
- Send you information about Institute of Psychosynthesis news
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for follow-up purposes. If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing lists and no longer wish to be contacted for follow-up purposes, please visit our Data Options page.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- Our Data Options page. if you would like to access, object to, restrict, change and/or delete any of your personal information