This course is the starting point for all Institute Training Programmes and has often been experienced by participants as transformative and life enriching in its breadth and depth.
The course will be of particular value to professionals interested in applying psychosynthesis to their own fields as well as to participants wanting to explore at a personal level.
Format & course dates
This four-day course (over consecutive days) takes place several times a year at our Hendon, London premises and also in different regional centres.
- 1 – 4 May 2020
- 17 – 20 July 2020
- 4 – 7 September 2020
*Courses tagged with “Waiting list” have recently reached capacity, however we are still accepting interested applicants in the event that new spaces on this course are made available.
This course is designed as a comprehensive introduction to the fundamental methodology and models of psychosynthesis, taking place over consecutive days several times a year either in London or the regions.
The Fundamentals Course is complete in itself, and is integrated into the core course in Psychosynthesis Psychology.
The course includes the fundamental tenets of psychosynthesis, such as:
- Psychosynthesis – a holistic psychospiritual psychology model
- The evolution of the Self and Soul in psychology
- Balancing and integrating our bodies, feelings and minds
- Recognising and harmonising subpersonalities
- Disidentification and the experience of identity
- Opening to superconscious experience
- Spiritual awakening and personal crises
- Freedom of choice, creativity and the process of willing
- Wholeness and the process of synthesis in evolution
A comprehensive written application
In certain cases, an initial interview