All Module 1 and 2 training is the same across all the programmes. However, in Module 1 students decide if they want to do clinical work. These students will then need to do clinical training in addition to the core training weekends. From Module 3 the programmes differentiate between Therapeutic and Coaching.
Step 1 • Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis
Time: 4 days over a long weekend
Who should attend?
Those with an interest in self-development within a spiritual context and/or as a prerequisite for all further professional training.
Step 2 • Core Training (Modules 1 & 2)
Modules 1 & 2
Time: 2 years part-time over 8 two-day weekends per year, 1 three-day weekend + 3 weekends of group work intensives per year. The clinical stream (Module 2+) includes an additional Friday per training weekend.
Who should attend?
All who have completed the Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis
On completion of Modules 1 & 2 you can attain:
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology
- Psychosynthesis Counselling Diploma (with 100 supervised client hours)
- Psychosynthesis Life Coaching Diploma (with 50 supervised client hours)
Step 3 • Advanced Clinical Training (Modules 3 & 4)
Modules 3 & 4
Time: 2 years part-time.
Module 3: 8 two-day weekends, 1 three-day weekend + 3 additional weekends of group work intensives per year.
Module 4: 8 two-day weekends, 1 three-day weekend + optional 3 additional weekends of group work intensives per year.
Who should attend Modules 3 & 4?
Students who have completed Modules 1 and 2 who wish to apply the MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology to Psychotherapeutic Counselling and Psychotherapy or the MA in Psychosynthesis Leadership & Organisational Coaching.
On completion of Module 3 you can attain:
- MA in Psychosynthesis Leadership & Organisational Coaching (with 150 supervised client hours)
On completion of Modules 3 & 4 you can attain:
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology Applied to Psychotherapeutic Counselling PG Diploma (with 250 supervised client hours)
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology Applied to Psychotherapy (with 450 supervised client hours + 50 hours psychiatric placement)
New training intake
• Beginning February 2019