Diploma in 5DL Coaching
This course is for graduates or for students that have gained equivalent training to Modules 1 and 2 that want a more advanced training in Leadership coaching.Register your interest in the Diploma in 5DL Coaching course
PG Certificate Psychosynthesis Leadership and Organisation Coaching Supervision
This Middlesex University validated course is for students wanting a coaching supervisors qualification.
The 4 month coaching supervision programme is specifically designed for:
- Experienced UK Psychosynthesis and transpersonally trained coaches working with individual leaders in public/private/voluntary sector organisations dealing with complex individual/team/organisational issues including system forces as well as personal dilemmas
- Psychosynthesis and transpersonally trained coaches from other parts of Europe
What it means to: work, develop and qualify as a leadership and organisational coach supervisor to enable coaches to deal with:
- The leader as a person and their personal mastery at the same time dealing with their management and leadership dilemmas
- How to supervise coaches working with the context of 5DLFive Dimensions of Leadership in simple and complex organisational settings
- Increasing existential questions leaders have about purpose, meaning and values; mid life dilemmas as well as work life balance
- Working with Trifocal Vision and the core question, ‘who is this person most essentially?’ and What is means to hold a psychospiritual context for their coaching work
- Enabling coaches to work with powerful system dynamics and system forces that are often masked by interpersonal dilemmas
Training Format and Commitment
4 months part-time minimum. We are flexible in how the programme is schedule and can use a number of formats, including 2×4 days; 4x2days midweek or weekends. Please state availability and preference on application.
Prerequisite (for those with no psychosynthesis experience): Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis
If you have any questions prior to application and registration please contact us.
PG Certificate in Psychosynthesis Leadership Coaching
This Middlesex University validated course is for students wishing to gain a foundation in Leadership Coaching.Find out more about the Psychosynthesis Leadership Coaching course
Certificate in Psychosynthesis Supervision
This two-year part-time Psychospiritual Supervisor Training is offered to practicing psychotherapists and counsellors which will enable them to work as supervisors from a psychosynthesis perspective with both individuals and groups. This course has been designed – as recommended by UKCP – as a post-Diploma training for the position of Supervisor.
It enables participants to develop:
- A deep knowledge and supervision skills which will enable psychotherapists and counsellors to hold and work within the context of the Self as the ground of the clients being
- A deep and sustainable knowledge of the general theory and practice of psychotherapy and counselling so that they are able to supervise trainees and practising professionals either individually or in groups
- An increase understanding of the importance of their own and client’s specific spiritual path and practice as a container for their psychospiritual psychotherapy and counselling
- And enhance their own psychospiritual internal supervisor
- Certificate on completion of year one
- Accreditation on completion of year two
The Triphasic Model as a Psychospiritual Context for Supervision | Unpacking the Psychospiritual Supervision Model | Psychotherapy and Counselling supervision – General Principles | Psychospiritual Psychotherapy and Counselling Supervision in Practice
PrerequisiteRegister your interest in the Psychosynthesis Supervision course