There is no problem too big or small, even a fleeting feeling of curiosity can lead to a great journey of self discovery.
Psychosynthesis is a therapeutic approach to overcoming life issues. It is a philosophy of living, which enables a client to find a unique spiritual path towards personal freedom, development and growth.
I am a therapist in training, offering affordable counselling. Also, I speak two languages, English and Russian.
Key areas working with clients include:
- Psychological disturbances, such as frustration, anger, anxiety and panic attacks
- Feeling stuck, imposter syndrome, fears of missing out
- Family issues, and confrontational situations at work
- Creative expression and sexuality
- Addictions and 12 Step recovery